Reverter Industries supplies in Spain the air separation equipment of the Dutch manufacturer Nihot Recycling Technology. Both Nihot and Reverter Industries provide their customers in Spain with a comprehensive service and continuous support, from consultation and design to manufacture and installation of the equipment.
With more than 75 years of experience, Nihot has developed a leading technology in the separation of all types of solid waste, to offer the best solutions with superior reliability and efficiency, up to 99%. These systems and components are high quality, long-run, require very low maintenance costs and are used for virtually all types of solid waste such as glass, plastic, film paper, RDF, C&D, MSW, and C&I.
The control of air flow and negative pressure or suction is the flagship of the brand, as this method optimizes the performance of its equipment to the maximum. In addition, the negative pressure also contributes to a cleaner, dust-free environment.
NIHOT has a wide range of densimetric separators:
- SDS windshifter: Separates all kinds of waste into heavy and light using negative pressure technology.
- SDX windshifter: Exclusive for RDF/SRF production plants to remove inert material from the waste stream to avoid breakage of the teeth of the secondary shredders.
- DDS windshifter: The ideal solution for triple separation. Materials are separated into heavy, medium and light.
- SDi semi-mobile windshifter: Plug-and-play air separator with extendable support legs, ideal for precise separation of a wide range of materials. The stationary SDi model is also available.
- WSZ and WSV windshifter: Ideal for extract film, foils and PS, as well as separating dry and small materials.
- WSS windshifter: Ideal for removing plastic film from MSW, packaging waste and PET.